Witaj gościu! Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum, więc możesz nie mieć dostępu do niektórych z jego funkcji! Aby rozwiązać ten problem
zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0

Admin Application

Napisany przez Jace, 07-19-2017, 16:28
Admin Application
                                                                                                                               1.Name:
Henry Hobbs

2. Age:

3. Steam Nickname:
♥Jace ♥

4. Steam URL/ID: 

5. Link to your HLstatsX stats:

6. Sourcemod admin commands knowledge:
Highly knowledgeable

7. Server rules knowledge:
Extremely Well known

8. Were you an admin before?
Unfortunately not.  

9. Why would you become an admin?
I would like to become an admin due to my keen ambition to uphold rules, and create a place where players from
all around can enjoy themselves without the fear of others ruining their experiences. I believe in a just and fair environment. 

10. A few words about you:
I am an avid gamer, and enjoy seeking life's cheap thrills. I believe that all gamers should have an equal opportunity to excel and progress in their field.
I believe that no one deserves to have their opportunity taken from then by anyone else other then themselves.
I want to say that your behaviour in game its not the best. For example , today You insulted me because I first gave a warning to a user instead of insta-slaying him.
I told you that I dont like being insulted from anyone and if you do this again you will get a gag. You answered me the following:
"Just try it. I am close to all admins."
So what? I dont care who you are or how close you are to the admins but with that behaviour I wouldnt accept you as admin.
You have the same rights like other people and you just insulted an admin(me) and this hurt.
I am voting for a No.
If you work on the way you behave and understand your fault , I am wishing you best of luck!

~AleGz
A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
(07-19-2017, 16:45)AleGz napisał(a): I want to say that your behaviour in game its not the best. For example , today You insulted me because I first gave a warning to a user instead of insta-slaying him.
I told you that I dont like being insulted from anyone and if you do this again you will get a gag. You answered me the following:
So what? I dont care who you are or how close you are to the admins but with that behaviour I wouldnt accept you as admin.
You have the same rights like other people and you just insulted an admin(me) and this hurt.
I am voting for a No.
If you work on the way you behave and understand your fault , I am wishing you  best of luck!

~AleGz

I would also like to say that this is not the case, and is another prime example of the 'admin abuse' which I also notified you of in-game. 
We gave you 3 warnings of what the other player was committing in game. 
Instead you decided to overlook it three times. Which is hence why I then called you out on your behaviour and insisted that you make an action based on my claim, and the claim of many others in that game. 
Now I am not an unfair person, and believe in a just game, but when I see a newly appointed admin, abuse his right, in a game I have spent a lot of time in then you cannot deny, that even yourself would have spoken up against that person 
~ Jace
(07-19-2017, 16:52)Jace napisał(a):
(07-19-2017, 16:45)AleGz napisał(a): I want to say that your behaviour in game its not the best. For example , today You insulted me because I first gave a warning to a user instead of insta-slaying him.
I am voting for a No.
If you work on the way you behave and understand your fault , I am wishing you  best of luck!

~AleGz

I would also like to say that this is not the case, and is another prime example of the 'admin abuse' which I also notified you of in-game. 
Instead you decided to overlook it three times. Which is hence why I then called you out on your behaviour and insisted that you make an action based on my claim, and the claim of many others in that game. 
Now I am not an unfair person, and believe in a just game, but when I see a newly appointed admin, abuse his right, in a game I have spent a lot of time in then you cannot deny, that even yourself would have spoken up against that person 
~ Jace

Jace , I saw him ONCE stealing when I was in server. When I told him to stop stealing he didnt steal a rocket again. I can't slay a player because someone told me he is stealing. What if you were lying and I would slay an innocent person? As I said I gave him a warning and he stopped.
Why you said you have all admins close to you? You said " Try it , I will have admins close" when I told you that you will get gag for insulting me. You think that you are something like god here , that you have the power because you have admins in friendlist? No , its not how it works.
When I joined the server you added in chat " admin abuse". I had no idea why you did that.
Oh yeah wait I know. Because I didnt slay a person but I gave him a WARNING instead.
Its sad that you can t understand your fault Jace.
A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
(07-19-2017, 17:00)AleGz napisał(a):
I am voting for a No.

~AleGz

~ Jace

Jace , I saw him ONCE stealing when I was in server. When I told him to stop stealing he didnt steal a rocket again. I can't slay a player because someone told me he is stealing. What if you were lying and I would slay an innocent person? As I said I gave him a warning and he stopped.
Why you said you have all admins close to you? You said " Try it , I will have admins close" when I told you that you will get gag for insulting me. You think that you are something like god here , that you have the power because you have admins in friendlist? No , its not how it works.
When I joined the server you added in chat " admin abuse". I had no idea why you did that.
Oh yeah wait I know. Because I didnt slay a person but I gave him a WARNING instead.
AleGz 
I am not here to start an argument, I will not take back what I said earlier, as I agree that it is a fair statement. This player did not stop, he continued, me and 2 other players told you each time he did, yet you still overlooked. Now nothing we do here well take back what has happened, I stand by my argument that you made a mistake. Now I know you havent been an admin long, so it is not anyone's fault that we missed it, I know you cannot just take my word for when somebody is stealing, as that would be hearsay evidence. however, not just me but 3 players in total told you that he hadn't stopped. And you continued to ignore it. that is why I said admin abuse, because you were overlooking a problem in the community that you could have prevented had you been paying attention. I don't play on this server to cause trouble, and neither do you. We both want the same thing, we should not be fighting each other, I gave you advice earlier, you chose to ignore it, hence why I said what I said. Please take this into consideration. 
Once upon a time, me and you played well on this server, lets not cause irreplaceable damage by continuing an argument when we both want the same thing for this server. 
~Jace
(07-19-2017, 17:11)Jace napisał(a):
I am voting for a No.

~AleGz

~ Jace

AleGz 
I am not here to start an argument, I will not take back what I said earlier, as I agree that it is a fair statement. This player did not stop, he continued, me and 2 other players told you each time he did, yet you still overlooked. Now nothing we do here well take back what has happened, I stand by my argument that you made a mistake. Now I know you havent been an admin long, so it is not anyone's fault that we missed it, I know you cannot just take my word for when somebody is stealing, as that would be hearsay evidence. however, not just me but 3 players in total told you that he hadn't stopped. And you continued to ignore it. that is why I said admin abuse, because you were overlooking a problem in the community that you could have prevented had you been paying attention. I don't play on this server to cause trouble, and neither do you. We both want the same thing, we should not be fighting each other, I gave you advice earlier, you chose to ignore it, hence why I said what I said. Please take this into consideration. 
Once upon a time, me and you played well on this server, lets not cause irreplaceable damage by continuing an argument when we both want the same thing for this server. 
~Jace

I dont argue with You just telling You my opinion. I can't slay someone because You and Your friends told it. When I gave a reminder the "accused" didnt steal the rocket again. This is the way I work. I give a warning and if the person will do it again he get the slay.
Just because the way you acted to day , calling me "stupid admin" because I didnt do your orders , I am voting for a solid No.
But I am still wishing you with my whole heart , best of Luck.
(07-19-2017, 17:18)AleGz napisał(a):
(07-19-2017, 17:11)Jace napisał(a):
I am voting for a No.

~AleGz

~ Jace

AleGz 
~Jace

I dont argue with You just telling You my opinion. I can't slay someone because You and Your friends told it. When I gave a reminder the "accused" didnt steal the rocket again. This is the way I work. I give a warning and if the person will do it again he get the slay.
Just because the way you acted to day , calling me "stupid admin" because I didnt do your orders , I am voting for a solid No.
But I am still wishing you with my whole heart , best of Luck.
Please don't continue this argument with lies, not once did I call you a stupid admin, and not a single person in that game was my friend. I simply called you out on the wrong decision, you told him to not steal, and he continued to steal and you overlooked it, now I'm not saying you did it on purpose, but you don't get you threaten to gag someone when I'm giving you information that you don't like just because you 'missed' something.
My opinion is as follows, yes you told him not to steal, and no he did not stop stealing, he continued, I and then 3 others notified you, and he continued after that, still with no action from your side, I then called you out on your admin rights, to which you threatened to gag me when I was simply trying to help you. Ask anyone else that knows me from this server, and you will know that all I do is try to keep this server friendly and fair, I don't go about randomly abusing admins, unless I see something that is unfit, or unfair. 
~Jace
The app looks good, but your chatlog is greatly unclear, there are lots of insults on it which shows your real behaviour, and now that I read your issue with @AleGz, I got a better view on your situation.
Unluckly, because of the IP's change of one of our server some days ago, your chatlog history isn't complete, so I could only check what happened some time ago, and not even a week since today, according to what I saw there, you used to disrespect everything and everyone.
Easy example right here http://hlstatsx.tawerna.tf/hlstats.php?m...986&page=5
If it would be far away in the past, I would probably close an eye on it, but that happened in the last days.
Even if you meet all the requirements, the way you act on the server during different situations is very important.
Currently it's a no from me.
[Obrazek: 33EB588041AD00F2114DCE49DB7DA7031356FA69]
Application rejected.

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
1 gości