Witaj gościu! Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum, więc możesz nie mieć dostępu do niektórych z jego funkcji! Aby rozwiązać ten problem
zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0

Admin Application: Smokah

Napisany przez Smokah
, 09-15-2017, 20:25
Admin Application: Smokah
1. Name: Luis

2. Age: 16

3. Steam Nickname: Smokah

4. Steam URL/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122345074/STEAM_0:0:81039673

5. Link to your HLstatsX stats: http://hlstatsx.tawerna.tf/hlstats.php?m...ayer=75983

6. Sourcemod admin commands knowledge: Average

7. Server rules knowledge: Well known

8. Were you an admin before? If yes, where?: No

9. Why would you become an admin?: Sometimes there arent admins online, there are hackers, and players stealing.

10. A few words about you: I live in Spain, I am allways playing tfdb, im not bad at all, and i like tawerna. But there are many players stealing and its early to play.

11. English knowledge: I understand english, but isnt my first language.

Have a good day, Smokah.
Sorry for telling you that but I don't see you as admin here.. you come once in a while on the server. In the db server
there are many admins. Would say that the admin "team" is full. Your application , in my opinion, is too short aswell. I am voting for no
But anyway, I am wishing you best of luck

Have a great Day
A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
He is an advanced dodgeball player, he knows how to play it so he also knows the rules, also I never observed behaviour lacks in him.

There are many dodgeball admins but half of them are not active, actually including me, a new admin would not cause trouble for sure and would probably also help the community to maintain the server more clean, so I would give him a chance.

It's a yes here.
[Obrazek: 33EB588041AD00F2114DCE49DB7DA7031356FA69]
Application accepted.

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
1 gości