Witaj gościu! Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum, więc możesz nie mieć dostępu do niektórych z jego funkcji! Aby rozwiązać ten problem
zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0

Admin Application: Toradora

Napisany przez Toradora!, 10-15-2017, 16:10
Admin Application: Toradora
Name: Nikita
2. Age: 16(06.01/2001)
3. Steam Nickname: Toradora!(In clan DST {ĐŞŦ} Toradora!)
4. Steam URL/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cutetaiga
5. Link to your HLstatsX stats: http://hlstatsx.tawerna.tf/hlstats.php?m...yer=208156
6. Sourcemod admin commands knowledge: I think i know all becouse be admin from css
7. Server rules knowledge:Known
8. Were you an admin before? If yes, where?: In csConfused on bhop servers/publick on cs 1.6 on zombie/some coding in minecraft on JavaScript.
9. Why would you become an admin?: I don't see online of admins(not about Smokah, he is best of admin team,so i have good online on server and I just get out when stealing  rockets or interfering with the game, I want a good game!
10. A few words about you: I live in Russia, I love Dodjeball more than casul, im not bad player and i want do server more better.
11. English knowledge: I understand english language very good,know some more words on other languages and i can  understand when it isn't polish or english.

That's it. Thank you.
http://hlstatsx.tawerna.tf/hlstats.php?m...156&page=3

and the rest of the chat is not the best...

You dont see online admins(?)

Basically I am for no , I dont see you as an admin , sorry.

Have a great day.
A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
So that chat it is what im talk about this guy rouned me game,so i was mad at him... He walking behind me, and when rocket was on him,he makes me want to be killed,and no admins see and he stealing my rockets,are it allowed? it,so...That's one of reasons...

Maybe next time.Thank you.
(10-15-2017, 17:16)Toradora! napisał(a): So that chat it is what im talk about this guy rouned me game,so i was mad at him... He walking behind me, and when rocket was on him,he makes me want to be killed,and no admins see and he stealing my rockets,are it allowed? it,so...That's one of reasons...

Maybe next time.Thank you.

I bet that any admin will react if something like this take place. To the chat itself, he made you to be killed BUT you didnt call any online admin to come. Instead of it you were swearing and you showed your immaturity. As an admin you should control yourself.

2)Your english is not really good. Seems like you are using google translator in some parts of your answers. How will communicate with a player in game?
A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
They are don't see it.becouse no admins on server at this time,so i talking about morning or midnight, of course it midday admins spectating players like him will ban/slay/kick ,and i can easy communicate with a player in game,in game all using broken english,so it is easy to understand.
1. As i can see, your english level is not enough
2. I've just seen u in the server a couple of times
3. As i can see in the chatlog, your behaviour is not the best that it could be.
4. As i can see in your steam account, u dont even  have CSS so theres no chance that u were admin
5. you also have a VAC ban
6. There's almost 100% of the time an admin online, if we're not ingame u can contact us @steam, u got the links of our profiles in Tawerna.tf steam group

Its a NO for me
As we can all see the only thing that i can do is
Application rejected.

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
1 gości