Witaj gościu! Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum, więc możesz nie mieć dostępu do niektórych z jego funkcji! Aby rozwiązać ten problem
zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0

Admin application: Mr.Popcorn

Napisany przez Mr.Popcorn, 10-01-2018, 23:07
Admin application: Mr.Popcorn
1. Name : Diego Alejandro
2. Age : 17
3. Steam Nickname : [E҉D҉G҉Y҉]Mr.Popcorn™
4. Steam URL/ID : https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrPopcorn211/
5. Link to your HLstatsX stats :http://hlstatsx.tawerna.tf/hlstats.php?m...ayer=32810
6. Sourcemod admin commands knowledge: Average
7. Server rules knowledge : All of them are known
8. Were you an admin before? If yes, where?  : No
9. Why would you become an admin?  : The reason why I want to be an Admin is because almost all my time that I play Team Fortress 2 is for playing Dodgeball and when I play, I don't want to bother the admins and no all of them are my friends.
10. A few words about you :I from Spain but my original country is Romania. In total I speak three idioms. I'm 1,85 m tall, my favorite sport is football and I'm too shy in real life but while I playing I'm the opposite and almost all players knows me. Nowadays when I see someone who is blocking or stealing, what I do is to call one admin who is connected or first of all calling his attention and if he continues then I call the admin.
11. English knowledge : Very good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the last one was rejected I don't know if I could do another one....

Thanks for your time
If you choose to not listen to my advice, next time you and your country will burn together.
I would like to get some attention because since I made this application no one wrote something and some recent application have fast replies.
If you choose to not listen to my advice, next time you and your country will burn together.
Now I will be more active than before
Even though I havent seen you for a while I would say Neutral/Yes

Popcorn doesn't get into trouble , he is calm , he is not stealing etc
A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
You seem to be honest. But you weren't very active, it wasn't until this month that you started playing regularly. ;d

Dla mnie wszystko jest inne.
(01-19-2019, 04:25)Król Diglett napisał(a): You seem to be honest. But you weren't very active, it wasn't until this month that you started playing regularly. ;d

I started been active in september of the last year due to some problem of my laptop but now is repaired so I'm active as i was before

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
1 gości